Well the rest of the night was pretty uneventful. There were no more decels last night and today I am moving back up to the antepardum floor and will be bumped up to 3x a day monitoring. I am glad to be back up here. 24/7 monitoring is so hard. I walked the floor a couple of times, got a tour of the hospital and went for a 26 week growth scan. Things look really great on the scan. The girls are growing well and weigh about 2lbs each. The technician says things are getting REALLY TIGHT in the womb and the girls are running out of space. Hopefully this means they will settle down and be easier to monitor.
Oh no, I am back down in L&D. Baby A started having some decels again during my 2nd monitoring session today. Though things have settled down and Baby A is no longer deceling I will stay in L&D on 24/7 monitoring until I deliver. I am nervous and scared. This is not what I was expecting. I am also contracting quite regularly so I have been out on medication to stop them. The contractions are not causing me to dilate or anything but they want to stop them before that starts. I don't know how I will survive 24/7 monitoring without going stir crazy in here! Pray for me and the girls!!!! Deborah was able to come visit me today during the afternoon which made me feel much better. Deborah has such a calming spirit and when she says "It will be ok" I can't help but believe her. I hope and pray that I can have the same sort of calming effect on my children! Visitors are priceless in here!!!! Lamarr and Kai came this evening to check on me. Kai likes the new facility!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment