Monday, June 1, 2009

4 Month Well Baby Check-Up


Off to our 4 month Well Baby Check-Up

The twins had their 4 month old well baby check up today and I am so happy to report that things are going great. Our ped. is so happy with their progress! Kamryn is weighing in at a whopping 10lbs 1oz and Kennedy at 9lbs 12oz. I am so amazed a their weight gain because 1) the have acid reflux and spit up a good amount and 2) they refuse to eat more than 20oz a day no matter what I do lol! We have been given the ok to let them sleep 5-6 hours overnight in between feeds. Woohoo!!!!! We have been looking forward to this for a while!!!! The girls continue to struggle sometimes with their acid reflux. The reflux is an up and down thing. Sometimes we will go 2-3 days with just a tiny amount of spit up at each feed then we will have a day where they spit up all day. The good thing is the zantac is working and it is not burning when it comes up anymore. My girls could care less about the spit up now...infact sometimes I will look over and feel bad because they are covered in it but didn't cry so I didn't notice lol! Tummy time is going well and the dr. is pleased with their gross motor skills.

Please continue to keep us in your prayers. We need it and greatly appreciate it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment