Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter


Kennedy


Kennedy


Kamryn


Kamryn


Kai


Kai



Happy Resurrection Sunday!!!! Oh what a special day…first because of what Easter represents, Christ dieing for our sins and rising today and second because I spent it with my 4 favorite people. Lamarr, Kai, Kamryn and Kennedy!!!! This is the first Easter in my 32 years that I haven’t been in church. I love Easter Sunday in church. Hearing the story of what Easter means never gets old and I always seem to learn a new detail. I also love all the plays and reenactments I have seen over the years. Of course I also love seeing everyone dressed in their Sunday best…especially the little ones! This Easter we got up and watched church on T.V. while feeding all three girls. I got the girls dressed up in their Easter dresses so I could do a quick photo shoot. I just couldn’t help myself. Auntie DD bought the girls the cutest little preemie Easter dresses and I found Kai one to match (sort of). Kamryn didn’t seem to mind the photo shoot to much. As you can see she slept through it. Kennedy on the other hand was awake and fussy. Kai loved to spin around in her “princess dress” and take photos. To Kai all dresses are “princess dresses” lol! We all took a nap in the afternoon and I think Lamarr was able to get in a couple of Madden games on the play station. Uncle Eric sent over two plates for Easter dinner. YUM!!!! It was delicious. Awesome day! I can’t wait until next year when all my girls are in church! Hope your Easter was great too!

No comments:

Post a Comment