Friday, April 10, 2009

We are 10 weeks old!!! (39 weeks gestational age)


Bedtime.

Do we look alike?

On the way to the doctor's office. Do you think it's time for a bigger car?

We are now adjusting to having two babies home. YAY!!!! We have had both girls home for 2 days now and things are going pretty well. They are both on a 4 hour schedule. They still sleep A LOT and I am not complaining one bit. Overnights are difficult but everything always seems to be better by morning. After all we went through to get them here a little sleeplessness is ok lol!!! However, whoever came up with “Sleep when they sleep” clearly didn’t have a 3 year old at home and a strict pumping schedule they had to stick to. Lol!

I ventured out with all three girls for the first time today. I thought taking a preschooler and a newborn was hard…try two newborns. Thankfully my great friend Chenetta came along for the ride and moral support. As we were driving to the doctors office I realized that the gas pedal felt a little funny. I soon realized I had forgotten shoes. Luckily I did have some little slippers on. The doctor and nurses got a big kick out of this. They complimented me for getting all the kids to the doctor’s office with everything they needed lol! I assume these sort of mishaps will happen as I learn to be a mother of 3.

Cabin fever is starting to set in a little given that we can’t take the girls out for a few months. I am enjoying spending time with my 3 girls but also looking forward to being able to get out with all of them eventually or have people over. Oh well, four months of cabin fever is a small price to pay for ensuring their health and safety. We have the rest of our lives to get out of the house with them. Once life outside of the house ramps back up I am sure I will be wishing we had time to sit around the house all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment