Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Dearest Kai Kai...


Happy Face

Thinking Face

Sneaky Face

Sad Face

Mad Face

Angel Face
My Dearest Kai,

I love you more than words can say! You have been such a trooper over the last 3 months as we worked to get your sisters here safely. You were so excited when we took you out for ice cream last November and told you that you were going to be a big sister. That excitement has not faded a bit and you practice changing diapers and feeding your babies daily so that you will be ready to help when Kamryn &Kennedy come home. Thank you for being such a trooper through all of this. You have been so great about everything like my long hospital stay and the long waits in the NICU lobby while daddy and I take turns visiting the girls. I know there are so many things you don’t quite understand but in time you will. You are going to be the best big sister ever! I can’t wait to see you interact with the girls and teach them all about life.

As I said before when I met Kamryn and Kennedy I felt my heart triple in size. I was honestly concerned that I could never love any one as much as I love you but every one assured me I would and they were right. However, the love I have for you will always be a special kind of love. You are my first daughter and my first teacher. You have taught me how to be a mom. You have taught me how to be SUPERWOMAN and that I really can do it all. Thank you for your patience as I learned and made mistakes. I know I will make many more mistakes but that little smiley face you have always makes it all better.

The pictures above are from Monday when you stayed home from school. We played mommy’s favorite game…PHOTO SHOOT!!!! I love capturing all of your facial expressions. You are so animated and have such a personality. You are my little model.

Things are about to dramatically change (in a good way) once your sisters come home. I know you will roll with all the changes and learn to share mommy and daddy’s attention.

I hope you will always know how much I adore you!

I LOVE YOU!

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment