Kai got her face painted at Fairytale Town.
My little Chef making brownies all by herself.
SISTERS!
Kai has her own set of twins names Kara and Tara.
One of the many perks of being a big sister...NAIL POLISH!
Home school - Preschool
Kennedy slept through class.
Kai working on spelling her name.
I just wanted to say thank you to all of you for always asking about Kai in addition to asking about the girls. I was a little nervous that she would be over shadowed by the arrival of her identical sisters but nope...you all always ask, "How is Kai" and we really appreciate it.
Kai is such a WONDERFUL big sister...she really is. I am so proud of her. She has been such a big help with the girls and I it would have been a much harder transition without her. She LOVES to be a part of the action from changing the babies, to baths to feeding them. She will run and get diapers, pacifiers or whatever I need. I have even taught her to how to straighten the girls back up when they slouch down in the bouncer. She loves doing that, however now the girls are getting pretty heavy lol!!!
Kai is a comedian...she says the funniest things. Here are some Kai-isms lol!
While I was pumping...
Kai: "Mom can you make orange juice for my sisters"
Mom: "No Kai"
Kai" "ok, how about grape"
Mom: "No Kai, mommy's body only makes milk"
At Dinner the other night...
Kai: "Mom the MASAGNA was scrumptious" (masagna is Lasagna lol!)
Every time one of the twins is crying...
Kai: "MOM, our baby is crying!"
Changing poopy diapers...
Kai: "Ugh Mom, poopy diapers are ahscusting, my sisters need to stop pooping in their pants, we have a toilet you know" (ahscusting is suppposed to be discusting"
After sneezing...
Kai: "Mom, I blessed you'd on my hands I need some hand sanitizer"
I love that Kai calls the twins "our babies". You can tell when she is upset though or feeling a little jealous because it quickly switches to "YOUR BABIES" lol! She really is adjusting well and is so excited about them getting older and finally being able to play with her.
Since Kai has been out of preschool and home with me I have been doing a preschool curriculum with her daily. I don't want her to lose any of the information Ms. Donna and Mrs. Crystal have taught her lol!!! Wow, teaching preschool is so much harder than teaching high school students all day! I think it's all the "Why, why, whys" lol! High schoolers don't ask why, in fact they barely listen (lol!), preschoolers don't want to just know that a frog is green...they want to know WHY he is green lol!
Kai has become quite the cook over the last few months. She LOVES to bake. Her favorite thing is brownies. We have been making brwonies together since she was about a year and a half old. Now at three she can make an entire batch of brownies on her own. She said to me, "Mom let me do it, I can do it by myself". I got all the ingredients laid out for her and let her do her thing. Sure enough she did it all...even cracking the eggs with no shells in the mix. She even uses the electric mixer all by herself. Of course I plug it in and also take the brownies in and out of the oven for her. I videotaped the whole process. What can I say...parents love to brag about their babies!!!!
Last but not least she LOVES playing dress up. She is a different charecter everyday. As you can see in the pics she came to school that day as Dee Dee Doodle of the famous Doodlebops.
Well I could go on and on...but don't worry...I won't lol!!!
Hope you enjoy the Kai pics I have posted. More to come!

No comments:
Post a Comment