Friday, May 8, 2009

Kai's first trip to the dentist.


Kai is officially a part of the "No Cavity Club!"




Getting her x-rays done.



Kai's first cleaning.
























Dr. Saleth checking for SUGAR BUGS.

























This trip was supposed to happen right at her 3rd birthday but we are about 4 months behind. I was a little busy having babies and all lol!!! Kai was very nervous to go to the dentist but of course after I told her that her cousins' Jayla and Mila have fun at the dentist and showed her some pictures she was fine.
We took her to Kids Care Dental of Elk Grove. My oh my things have changed at the dentist since I was a kid! The office was so nice...plasma t.v.'s in the ceiling, 30 different toothpaste flavors, play station, toys and more. The staff was awesome too! I am hoping they will take me on as a patient lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment