"High five"
"Mo more photos please."
Kennedy (left) Kamryn (right)
Today I walked in to the NICU and got a pleasent surprise....the girls are cobedding. YAY! We have been waiting for this. The girls are still having a little trouble maintaining their own temps. They get a little cold at night. The doctor normally would not cobed if this were happening but she decided to try it for a night and guess what...the girls loved it and have been maintaining their own temperatures ever since.
It is so nice to have them back together. They are so content in the same bed. Kennedy likes to stroke Kamryn's face and smell her. Kamryn is getting pretty good at poking her sister in the eye. I think that she is getting back at her for all those kicks in the womb. They are touching eachother in some way at all times and often it is holding hands. It is heartmetling.
The only trouble with having them in the same bed is when you take one out to do "cares" the other gets kind of fussy and doesn't go in to that deep sleep until you put her sister back. lol! These girls are so close already. I am hoping that they stay this way forever. There is a NICU nurse who is an identical twin and she said even though she and her sister are both grown and married there is not a day that goes by that they don't speak. Her sister is also a nurse at the clinic and they live on the same block. I hope my three girls are this close. In fact I would like them to live on the same block as Lamarr and I when they are adults lol!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment